Erindale Estates Park
Erindale Estates Park was an integral component to the development of a subdivision in Eastern Passage, NS. This particular project involved a creative design and stimulating visual features. The park was developed to be a long-term fixture and fit within the existing natural landscape.
- Installation of all playground equipment along with site furnishings and finished landscaping.
- Inclusion of asphalt walkways for accessibility along with concrete entry plaza and boulder placement.
- Installation of rubberized safety surface in accordance to design patterns and approved fall protection.
- Design and execution of complete drainage system.
- Managed communication among all stakeholders while adapting to requested changes.