Mount Royale Park
Mount Royale Park involved numerous elements across a 2-acre site located in the HRM. Crucial to this project was drainage and erosion control, while meeting design specifications, and maintaining overall esthetic appeal. Mass earthwork and precision grading were a priority to blend with existing landscape given the size of the overall site.
- Landscape design involved a cohesive combination berms, swales, culverts, and headwalls.
- Play area included timber perimeter edging.
- Installation of accessible walking trail across the entire site.
- Installation of all site furnishings and playground equipment to meet specifications.
- Sod and topsoil installation to facilitate adequate rootzone establishment.